Smartphone maker realme has officially launched the realme GT Neo smartphone in its home country, China.
It is more affordable than the original realme GT which was released earlier this month, and the differences can be seen in the
realme GT Neo specification highlights
The smartphone is the first in the world to use the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC processor.
Other highlights include Samsung’s Super AMOLED screen for the phone’s display.
Other specifications are as seen below.
- Display: 6.43 inches Super AMOLED, 120 Hz
- Processor: MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G
- Rear camera: 64 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro)
- Front camera: 16 MP (wide)
- Battery: Li-Po 4500 mAh
The phone has an in-screen fingerprint scanner, and ships with the 65W charger in the retail box.
realme GT Neo availability
The realme GT Neo will be sold from about about USD274 in China. Prices increase according to variant as can be seen below.
- 6GB + 128GB – RMB 1,799 (~USD274)
- 8GB + 128GB – RMB 1,999 (~USD305)
- 12GB + 256GB – RMB 2,399 (~USD366)
There’s no mention of the phone coming to the Malaysian market just yet for now, but there’s Final Fantasy, Geek Silver, Hacker Black to choose from.
Expect the phone to arrive in Malaysia unofficial via 3rd party sellers first before they come here officially.