realme Malaysia today launched its newest line of AIoT devices via livestream on realme Malaysia’s Facebook page.
The AIoT devices include the realme TechLife Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, realme TechLife Air Purifier, realme TechLife Robot Vacuum, realme Hair Dryer, and realme Beard Trimmer Plus, with the bran also including three other smartphone and laptop accessories.
realme AIoT devices in a brief
I won’t be dwelling too much on all the devices launched, but here’s some briefs of what was launched today by realme Malaysia.
- realme TechLife Air Purifier – provides high clean air delivery rate of up to 330m³/h and takes 14.4 minutes to complete a single purification process.
- realme TechLife Handheld Vacuum – comes in 2 cleaning modes with a strong 140W motor with 10,500 RPM. It has a suction power of 9.5 KPa and comes with 3 different brushes for different cleaning areas. It has an environmentally friendly filter and a 0.5L dust cup.
- realme TechLife Robot Vacuum – It’s built to fit seamlessly into homes where the maximum height being slightly above 10cm. It operates at a low 55dB noise level and comes with 38 different sensor which includes a LiDAR sensor.
- realme Hair Dryer – It’s designed to improve the hair drying process as it features an efficient 1400 watts of power and 19,000 rpm fan speed. It blows up to 13.8m/s with a 5-minute quick hair drying experience and features a low noise operation which is no more than 80db. The hair dryer also generates 20 million negative ions per cubic centimetre for comprehensive and deeper hair care.
- realme Beard Trimmer Plus – Comes with 40 different length settings and includes two combs of 10mm and 20mm with a 0.5mm precision. It’s powered by an 800 mAH battery that can run for 2 hours straight. The blades are stainless steel, its IPX7 water resistance and has a low noise operation of less than 68dB.
- realme Type-C Hub – It’s only 35g, and comes with USB 3.2 Gen 1 & HDMI 1.4 Dual Ports as well as a Type-C Port.
- realme Wireless Mouse – An ergonomic designed mouse with a battery that can last for up to 8 months. It’s lightweight at around 62 grams and has a variable DPI adjustment from 800 to 1600 DPI.
- realme Type-C Cable – This cable supports 3A quick charging and features a durable cable.
Price and availability of realme AIoT devices
All of realme’s AIoT products mentioned above will be available for first purchase in Malaysia on the 18 October 2021, except for the realme TechLife Robot Vacuum and realme Hair Dryer which will be announced on a later date.
The rest of the devices will be discounted during their first sale on realme’s official Lazada store as seen below:
BUY realme AIOT devices: LAZADA