POCO also announced the POCO X3 Pro today.
The smartphone is slightly less spectacular than the Poco F3, but that doesn’t mean it’s less impressive for those cautious over budget.
The phone which is an upgrade from the POCO X3 NFC, comes along with several notable upgrades specifically in the processor, bttery and camera department.
Specifications of the POCO X3 Pro
Below are the specifications and highlights of the new POCO smartphone.
- Processor: Snapdragon 860 processor
- Screen: 6.67″ Full HD+ LCD display with 120Hz refresh,240Hz touch sampling rate
- Camera: 48MP quad – camera set-up
- Protection: Gorilla Glass 6
- Battery: 5,160mAh that supports 33W fast charger
- Operating system: MIUI 12 based on Android 11
Availability and Malaysian pricing
The smartphone will be available on 24th March at discounted prices on the official POCO store in Shopee.
It will be priced from just RM899 on that day only.
There would be two variants, namely the 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM variant, and the 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM variant.
If you miss the flash sales on the 24th of March, the phone will be sold at RM999 and RM1,299 respectively.
Get the POCO X3 Pro: Shopee
If you want to know more about the higher end Poco F3, go here.