HUAWEI had recently announced their HUAWEI Chinese New Year 2023 called “HUAT-WEI” .
According to the company, the promotion will be from 7 January to 5 February, in which HUAWEI is holding a lucky draw for consumers that have purchased smartphones and tablets during their Chinese New Year 2023 promotion campaign.
Exclusive lucky draw gifts will be made available on the following periods:
- Week 1 7 January – 16 January
- Week 2 17 January – 27 January
- Week 3 28 January – 5 February
To enter the lucky draw, you must first complete the steps below:
- Purchase any HUAWEI smartphone or tablet worth RM 1,000 and above during the campaign period.
- 2. Show your receipt to HUAWEI retail assistants or promoters at any HUAWEI Experience store.
- HUAWEI retail assistants or promoters will then ask you to scan a QR code to enter you into the lucky draw.
If you are selected as a winner, HUAWEI Malaysia will be contacting you personally to deliver the gifts to you.
Prizes include the following.
- Grand Prizes: HUAWEI MateView 28.2 inch + HUAWEI MateStation S
- Second Prizes: HUAWEI Vision S 65”, Starpeed Plus (only available in Week 3)
- Third Prizes: HUAWEI WATCH GT 2
- Consolation Prizes: HUAWEI WATCH Fit, HUAWEI Band 6, HUAWEI Powerbank
Online Special promotion
Aside from the “HUAT-WEI” promotion, HUAWEI Malaysia will also extend promotions online from 9 January to 11 January.
This promotion will see the MateBook D15 2022 AMD get a free mouse and an RM800 reduction in price, with quite a few more items receiving at least RM50 in discount.
To check out what items are on sale, visit HUAWEI Official Stores below.