realme today announced its realme UI 5.0 beta programme for GT2 Pro users, in which one can apply to be one of the testers for the UI 5.0
According to a statement by realme Malaysia, the application for early access will be available on 2 November 2023, and a limited number of users will be accepted in batches.
Users who are selected will get a sneak peek of the following upgraded features:
- Enhanced Security and Privacy: Improved management of photo and video-related permissions for safer app access.
- Performance Optimisation: Enhanced system stability, faster app launches, and smoother animations.
- System Improvements:
- Expanded list of supported apps for APP Cloner
- Media Output settings in the Control Center for long-term use.
- Updated Design:
- Refreshing, gentle, and clearer colour style for a more comfortable visual experience.
- Added new ringtones and revamped system notification sounds.
- Enhanced system animations for even smoother transitions.
realme Malaysia request that those interested to understand that they need to adhere to the following terms before applying;
- Make sure the phone is not rooted.
- Backup personal data before proceeding to prevent data loss.
- Update all applications to the latest version available on the PlayStore, as some third-party application versions might not be compatible with realme UI 5.0 Early Access yet. These applications might not be available or crash on your device.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on the phone and effect on daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 15 GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage, head to Settings > About device > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not guaranteed that every applicant will receive the update. If the update is not received, we suggest waiting patiently for the official release.
How to apply for realme UI 5.0 Early Access programme
To apply for the realme UI 5.0 Early Access programme, the following steps should be followed.
- Ensure the realme GT2 Pro has at least 60% of battery.
- Update the device to the required UI version → RMX3301_18.104.22.1686(EX01)
- Open Developer Mode. (Settings → About device →Version → Version Number→ Click the version number for 7 consecutive times)
- Apply for the Early Access via the Software Update Application channel:
(Settings → About device → Click on the “realme UI 4.0” banner at the top → Click on the three dots in the top right corner → Beta program →Early Access →Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the apply).
Get more details by visiting the links below.