Chinese brand Xioami today announced the Mi 11 Pro, which is aimed to become the ‘King of Android phones’.
A definite upgrade from the already good Mi 11, the pro version of the phone adds on more impressive details to the flagship device.
Specifications highlights of the Mi 11 Pro
The phone comes with spectacular specifications as you can note below.
- Display: 6.81-inch quad curved AMOLED display QHD resolution and 120Hz refresh rate and Dolby Vision
- Processor: Qualcom Snapdragon 888
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Audio: Dual stereo speakers tuned by Harman Kardon
- Rear camera: 50 MP (wide) + 8 MP (periscope) + 13 MP (ultrawide)
- Front camera: 20 MP (wide)
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery
The camera is notable here as it is the first device to use Samsung’s GN2 camera sensor, and it can capture 8K video.
Also worth to note is the battery which is similar to those used in electric cars.
Price and availability
The Mi 11 Pro will be available in three variants, and it will be priced as follows:
- 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM : CNY 4,999 ($762)
- 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM : CNY 5,299 ($807)
- 12GB RAM + 256GB ROM : CNY 5,699 ($868)
Sales will begin in China on April 2, but there’s no mention of the phone coming to the Malaysian market just yet.
Xiaomi is also offering two different packaging options at the same price for buyers, one with a bundled 67W charger and cable, and another without a charger and cable in the box.
Either way, you can always try your luck to find the phone in local online stores.