REDMAGIC this week had expanded its gaming line with the new REDMAGIC Cyberbuds DAO TWS for international markets.
The wireless earphones offer seamless connectivity with a futuristic design and RGB effects to offer comfort, and durability for gamers.
REDMAGIC Cyberbuds DAO TWS highlights
It is powered by Qualcomm’s latest Bluetooth 5.3, Qualcomm S5, and offers a minimum delay of 28ms when connected with the matching dongle.
The Cyberbuds DAO TWS is capable of running as long as seven hours at a single charge, and is compatible with PC, PS4, PS5, Switch and android smartphones.
Users can modify the RGB light effects and sound modes with the earphones and charging base having a modern transparent design, showcasing cyber technology with cool RGB light effects and sci-fi vibes.
An application called “Goper” is also available in PlayStore and soon in App Store, that allows users to manage functions such as codec format (SBC, AAC, LE Audio, aptX, and LHDC 5.0), audio EQ modes, game modes, lighting effects, and even pop-up window pairing when connected to a smartphone.
The Cyberbud’s audio system also boasts high-resolution wireless gold standard certification thanks to its 11mm composite biological diaphragm and active noise reduction of up to 48dB delivering high bit rate transmission and top-level sound quality.
The system also features ANC with multiple adaptive and manual noise reduction modes that can be adjusted as per the user’s preference.
All these powerful specifications have granted the new earphones to receive the high-resolution wireless gold standard certification by the Japan Audio Society.
The new earphones also feature low-latency mode, which can be enabled using a dongle that comes with the product. This mode can reduce latency to as low as 28ms, making it ideal for gamers who need a fast and responsive audio output.
Last but not least, the Cyberbuds is designed to look futuristic and have a luxurious aesthetic.
Its sleek design was carefully crafted to follow the signature colours of the REDMAGIC 8S Pro, 4K gaming monitor, mechanical keyboard, and gaming mouse.
Other Key Features of the Cyberbuds DAO TWS by REDMAGIC:
- Moving coil: 11mm
- Diaphragm material: Wool paper/LCP film
- Voice coil: Copper-clad aluminium
- Battery capacity (charging box): 350mAh
- Battery capacity (earphones): 35mAh
- Charging time (charging case): Approximately 50 minutes
- Charging time (earphones): Approximately 40 minutes
- Earphone chip: Dual-core Qualcomm S5 with Bluetooth 5.3
- Dongle chip: Qualcomm S3
- Supported codecs: AAC, SBC, LE Audio, LHDC 5.0, aptX
- Control: Tap touch control
- Charging interface (charging compartment): Type-C
- Function buttons: Yes (charging compartment)
- Data interface (base): Type-C
- Dongle interface (base): Type-C
- Knob button (base): Yes
- Wireless charging capabilities (base): Yes
- App: Gopher available in Play Store and soon in App Store
Price and availability
The Cyberbuds DAO TWS is available for RM1,499 at REDMAGIC’s official Lazada store in one colour, which is transparent.