vivo Malaysia proudly announced the launch of the vivo X100 series in Malaysia a week ago and it comes with five main advantages.
The smartphone photography is co-engineered with ZEISS, featuring an advanced telephoto lens.
That said, here are seven compelling reasons why one should consider the vivo X100 and X100 Pro as the ultimate photography flagship smartphones.
- ZEISS’ Telephoto Lens – The vivo X100 series, developed in collaboration with ZEISS, brings groundbreaking innovations for exceptional photography.
- Telephoto Sunshot – The X100 series was enhanced for exceptional sunset and sunrise photography, leveraging on its telephoto hardware and vivo Origin Imaging Engine.
- New Dimension Of Computing Power – Both the X100 and X100 Pro are equipped with a Dual Flagship Chip, incorporating a customised imaging chip from vivo and the powerful MediaTek Dimensity 9300.
- An Eye Protection Display – The X100 series features a low-temperature polycrystalline oxide (LTPO) Eye Protection Display and Dual Engines for Video Enhancement, with vivo-exclusive V Frame Rate Management System which dynamically adjusts the refresh rate based on finger sliding speed.
- Ready For The Long Run -The X100 series achieves a great balance between a high-capacity battery and fast charging using three breakthrough technologies: Negative Electrode Graphite Reconstruction, Electrode Cold Press, and Micrometer Laser Array Etching. It has large batteries and support wireless FlashCharge and an impressive 100W Dual-Cell FlashCharge.
The vivo X100 series is now offered in Malaysia at an irresistible price of RM3,499 for the 16GB + 16GB extended RAM + 512GB storage variant, and RM4,599 for the X100 Pro with the same storage configuration.