Acer Malaysia yesterday announced updated variants of the Predator and the Nitro line-ups, which are geared towards the gaming crowd.
Both the Predator Helios 300 and the Nitro 5 gaming laptops get visually-tweaked updates with the latest 12th Gen Intel Core processors which is also paired with Ampere graphics cards.
To summarize, here’s what Acer Malaysia introduced yesterday.
- Predator Helios 300 – The Predator Helios 300 comes equipped with superior cooling technology, a blisteringly fast display, and 5th Gen AeroBlade 3D fans, liquid metal TIM for cooling and thermal transfer. The laptop is available from RM7,999. [BUY]
- Acer Nitro – This variant now comes with the latest 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor and NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 30 Series GPUs with two GEN 4 M.2 PCIe slots that can support up to 32GB of DDR4 3200 RAM. The Acer Nitro 5 starts from RM4,399. [BUY]
- Predator Orion 3000 – This desktop now comes with the 12th Gen Intel Core which is paired with the NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3070. Prices start from RM6,499. [BUY]
- Predator GD711 4k LED Projector – A projector capable of providing sharp details with refresh rates hitting 240Hz in FHD. Prices start from RM4,999. [BUY]
- Predator CG437K S gaming monitor – A 4K able, 42.5-inch UHD display with up to 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms VRB response time. This gaming monitor starts from RM4,699. [BUY]
Acer has always been a brand associated with affordability and that is still reflected in its gaming line which was announced by Acer Malaysia yesterday.
Both the Predator Helios 300 and the Nitro 5 are affordable gaming laptops if compared to other brands and yet they are still reliable and superior in terms of hardware.